Annual Photo Contest - 2020
Crowe Lake Waterway Association (CLWA) is inviting entries for the 2020 Photo Contest.
Photos must be in one of these 3 categories:
- Crowe Lake and its Beauty
- Wildlife Around the Crowe
- Recreation on the Crowe Lake Waterways
- Photographs must be taken around Crowe Lake, Crowe River or Beaver Creek to be eligible.
- Each photo requires your name, address, telephone number, photo caption or title, date and information on where the photograph was taken.
- Photos must have been taken within two years of contest.
- By entering, you are acknowledging your permission for CLWA to use your photo(s).
There will be a limit of one cash prize per person.
- There is no limit to the number of Honorable Mentions awards per person or per category.
box at Marmora Insurance (Bennett’s) on Forsythe Street in Marmora.
Prizes in each category: 1st prize $50
2nd prize $30
3rd prize $20;
Photos must be in a JPEG digital or printed 4”x 6” format.
Online entries should be emailed to: email@example.com
Entries must be received no later than Friday, November 1, 2020.