To enter the 2018 Photo Contest, e-mail your entries to email@example.com
to November 1, 2018
Lake Waterway Association (CLWA) is inviting entries for the 2018 Photo Contest. Photos must be in one of these 3 categories:
and Its Beauty
Wildlife Around the Crowe
Recreation on the Crowe Lake Waterways
- Photographs must be taken around Crowe Lake, Crowe River or Beaver Creek to be eligible.
- Each photo
requires your name, address, telephone number, photo caption or title, date and information on where the photograph was taken.
- Photos must have been taken
within two years of contest.
- By entering, you are acknowledging your permission for CLWA to use
Prizes in each category: 1st prize $50; 2nd prize $30; 3rd prize $20; and Honorable Mention.
- There is a limit of one entry per category for a total maximum of three submitted pictures per person.
- There will be a limit of one cash prize
- There is no limit to the number of Honorable Mentions awards per person
or per category.
Photos must be
in a JPEG digital or printed 4”x6” format.
Printed photos are to be mailed to: CLWA, Box 192, Marmora, ON, K0K 2M0 or dropped in the CLWA box at Marmora Insurance
(Bennett’s) on Forsythe
Street in Marmora.
On-line entries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries must be received no later than Thursday,
November 1, 2018.